1. The dogs will never stop barking and the horns will never stop honking.
2. No matter how much you clean, India will always be dirty*.
3. Four lanes of traffic can actually be eight lanes.
4. The only rule of driving is don't hit someone** else while trying to be the fastest you can, how you go about this is up to you.
5. If you are a pedestrian crossing the four/eight lanes of road, just walk while putting your hand up, there are no pedestrian crosswalks so this is your only option.
6. If you see a Western person it is not rude to stare the entire time they walk by.
7. When selling something to a Western person you should at least triple the amount you would charge a local.
8. If you have garbage just throw it in the ditch or across the street from your house in the empty lot.
*there are some exceptions of course, there are some houses that are clean I'm sure.
** this also includes cows, dogs, buffalo, and families of 5 on a motorcycle.