Friday, August 17, 2012

Patience



This whole patience thing is driving me crazy. I just want to go home. I don't want to wait anymore. I think India is keeping my hostage until I learn how to fully let go. I wish I could say that I was making the best of the situation, maybe doing extra meditations or long yoga sessions, but I can't seem to muster of the discipline and energy to do these things.

The Universe wrote me a few days ago and said:

"Whatever you're going to do today, Anna-Lisa, please, do it to the best of your ability. As if it was all that mattered; as if it was all you had; and as if your very happiness depended upon it. Because these are among the very truths you came here to learn. 

You rock, 
The Universe"


That is beautifully written and something I want to strive towards. But I also think I'm too hard on myself. I need to have fun, and just enjoy reading a book or walking around the neighborhood. My life won't always be this simple and I should enjoy the time I have to just sit back and enjoy getting to know myself before it gets crazy.

p.s. I'm not sure why I chose this picture to post, maybe it's a reflection of my mood. :P




No comments:

Post a Comment