Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Tuesday- Explore

I've been living in Oakland for almost two years now and it's still exciting to explore the bay area. San Francisco has always been one of my favorite cities so it was fun to walk around yesterday with my brother and then go see the SF Ballet's Nutcracker. My favorite part is when it's snowing and the dancers are twirling around on the stage, it's so magical! It almost makes me miss snow. ;)

San Francisco was bustling, we couldn't believe how many people were out shopping! I guess they were out for the sales and returning gifts? If I hadn't been with my brother I would of wanted to shop as well. :P

Here are some pictures from our day exploring:



Chinatown

The view heading up to Coit tower. I love all the hills!



No comments:

Post a Comment