Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Wednesday- Decorate

I dream of living in a home where I can have a room just for my office. Though I currently do have a desk I find myself sitting on the couch to work, which is comfortable, but probably not the best for my back or productivity. I work from home as a grant writer/researcher (don't ask me how I got into this field) and because I get to set my own hours I find that I am not as productive as I would like. Maybe if I had my own office space with no distractions and a comfortable chair then I could get more work done. Or maybe I should go to a coffee shop for a certain amount of hours each day. Another idea, get another job (this job is part time). I miss human interaction and dressing up, or at least getting out of my pj's or sweats. 



All images can be found on my Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment