Thursday, August 25, 2011

Bridal shower in the woods

I helped host a bridal shower a month ago for my friend here in Berkeley. We had originally wanted to rent a limo and head up to wine country, Napa or Sonoma, and go wine tasting, but we decided to make it more wallet friendly! Instead we hosted a wine tasting picnic in Tilden park. I forgot that summer in Berkeley can be cold and was surprised when I started seeing the fog rolling in! But, it was gorgeous. Towards the end we were literally sitting in a cloud, in the woods with bunnies hopping by. :P We had an amazing spread and all the guests (not all of them are pictured) brought a bottle or two of wine from the countries our bride and groom are going to for their honeymoon- France, Italy and Greece.






2 comments:

  1. omg! i love that idea! and they are going on my dream honeymoon, how awesome! nice pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is the cutest thing I have ever seen! What a perfect get-together!

    ReplyDelete