Thursday, July 14, 2011

Will You?

This saying applies to a lot of things in my life right now. I found it on pinterest and enjoyed it's simplicity. I put a picture of me hiking because sometimes before I head out on a hike I get nervous and think I that won't be able to make it to the top, but I can and I will! See, it applies to many things. Or the fact that I'm thinking of starting my business. Wow, that really scares me and I'll admit I haven't done enough to start it going but, you know what? I can and I will. I think the I will is important for me because it's easy to be like, yeah I can do that! But...will you? Will you actually take the necessary steps, even if they are hard and scary, to do it? Will you follow through and actually go for it?

So there you go. If you hear someone shouting this from the rooftops it might just be me. I CAN AND I WILL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment