Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Two is better than one.

 1/2
I had to combine these photos because I think they look beautiful together. If had this bedroom I would put some purple flowers like the ones above to add a pop of color.

Speaking of bedrooms, I would really like one. At the moment my fiance and I are living in a small apartment which happens to have the bedroom in between the living room and kitchen. Yes, I know, very odd. Our apartment has so many wonderful things about it such as the hardwood floors, french doors, the amazing location and a parking spot, but things like a private bedroom and a washer/dryer are missed dearly. So here is to figuring out where I want to live and then finding a two bedroom apartment with a backyard. In the meantime I am going to go out and buy purple flowers and maybe even some curtains.

1 comment:

  1. I don't blame you.. these photos are both so beautiful (I especially love the flowers!).

    Good luck finding a perfect place WITH a private bedroom!

    ReplyDelete