Thursday, July 21, 2011

Weekend+ Macaroons


My friend conveniently lives down the street from one of my favorite macaroon shops. It makes me giddy getting a box of 12 macaroons and sampling each flavor (don't worry I do share with my fiance), biting into the soft cookie and letting my taste buds explode! Haha, can you tell I'm addicted?? Then I discovered this website and remembered why I wanted to live in Paris after all. I am starting to look at apartments in a 1 mile radius of this shop. Just joking. If I lived that close someone would have deliver them to me because I wouldn't be able to walk...

1 comment:

  1. love this. just had my first one in beverly hills this weekend. you have to check out my post about it. super thrilled I came across your blog. I'm following, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over 3 months ago after graduating from college in the south and moving across the country to LA. The site's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. I'd love if if you'd stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news. Any support would be awesome. Thanks love. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete