While spring in the bay area is looking a lot like this:
I'm looking forward to the arrival of this:
It's amazing how green everything is here! The arrival of spring is always exciting. Unlike fall which is the start of hibernation and slowing down, spring feels like a new beginning: a fresh start.
In honor of the fresh start, and because I have been inspired by other blogs, here is my spring to do list:
1. Go to a farmer's market weekly. Extra bonus bi-weekly!
2. Keep house squeaky clean, and in the next few weeks do a deep clean.
3. Work on business plan and get things rolling.
4. When the weather gets warmer walk or run for 30 mins daily.
5. Take more photographs of area before I move.
6. Find new recipes and share them on the blog!
That's all for now.