Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Back in California



I seem to gravitate to CA a lot. Since we moved away in March I've been back three times! This time I'm here for a week for business and fun. Mostly fun. I plan on going for a long hike, visiting the farmer's markets, shopping (but not buying too much), and visiting with friends and family.

It's funny, when I'm away from SF I miss it, but when I'm here I realize that it probably isn't the best place for me to live. I really like sun and heat and I have a hard time with traffic, dealing with parking and the cost of living. We might end up coming back to CA, but I'm thinking to start exploring different options, or having Iowa be our base and travel to exciting places more often. We shall see.

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment