Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Dream cookies


When I think of my dream cookie I think of a chewy, warm chocolate filled cookie straight out of the oven. Yesterday, while it was raining, my friend and I made cookies that fit all of those objectives. The recipe has been floating around the internet, all over Pinterest and some big bloggers have posted about it, so I don't feel so orignal, but these are worth posting about. The added sea salt, browned butter and surprise middle (nutella!) make these cookies steller. Perfect. My roommates and I have been gobbling them up and I'm going to bring some over to a dinner party tonight. I think that these cookies will be baked in my kitchen again very soon.

The recipe from Monique at Ambitious Kitchen can be found here. Enjoy! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow. Those look so good! I haven't heard of these cookies before... where have I been?! Your post reminds me that it's been months since I last made cookies... maybe even half a year. Too long! I need to try this recipe - thanks for sharing it Anna-Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the flowers in the back! Your mom gave my mom some...I think they are just so neat and love how long they last!

    ReplyDelete