Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sunday- Goals



Goal number two. I would like to learn how to knit or crochet so I can make winter goodies such as crowls, scarves, mittens, socks and sweaters. 

I've thought about this before, even attempted a scarf here and there, but have never completed a project or learned different techniques. I was realizing today, as I was watching a hip hop performance, that I'm always in awe of what other people are doing whether they are dancing, knitting or making interesting dishes. I am impressed and want to do what they are doing, but then I don' get around to it. So I'm going to sign up for some knitting and dance classes and go from there. I have to remember that I won't be an expert (or even close) overnight, but it's the process that counts, remember?

Sources:
#1 Slouchy hat (via pinterest)
#2 Crowl (via pinterest)
#3 Leg Warmers on Pinterest (cannot find the link again!)

No comments:

Post a Comment