Saturday, November 19, 2011

Saturday- Inspiration



What inspires you? I've been thinking about this recently. I want to be surrounded by people, places and things that inspire me. For me though, sometimes it's hard for me to draw the line between being inspired and being envious. When I see other people following their dreams a part of me gets inspired but a darker side of me gets envious. I want to learn how to let go of the envy, or at least use it in a productive way that will motivate me to take action as well.

Beautiful things inspire me, like the church in my neighborhood above, the flowers I see everywhere I walk and beautiful clothes. I get inspired when I see people creating art, jewelry, music anything that involves creativity or using the hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment