Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Summer

This weekend actually felt like summer in the bay area! On Saturday we went to the park, ate melon and read books. We also went to a roller derby match, ever been? It's kind of like the movie Whip It. The girls are pretty tough and also impressive. I would love to try it but I know I would fall flat on my face! On Saturday I went hiking, had brunch and played games. Wonderful summer weekend!

A few things I learned this weekend:
  • Patience is essential. Something I need more of. My fiance can't walk on his foot because he broke it a few months ago. He's on crutches and this Thursday he goes to the Doctor. Hopefully he can start walk again! I.cannot.wait. 
  • A clean house = happiness. A new bed = heaven. And hiking is something I want to do more of!




No comments:

Post a Comment