Friday, October 19, 2012

TGIF

I'm not feeling so great so I'm planning on staying in bed today. I have an endless supply of tea, a fruit smoothie, a hot water bottle, sweatpants, my laptop and kitchari on the stove (recipe to come soon).

I'm looking forward to this weekend. I'm going with some friends to a pumpkin patch to get some pumpkins for carving. I am planning on bringing caramel apples and apple cider to the carving party (can this all be more cliche? :P). Other plans include: going on a walk with my friend and her adorable (crazy) puppies, watching Moonrise Kingdom (again), volunteering, relaxing and hopefully some baking. 

Some random things for your Friday:

Look at these incredible mountains in China. How is this real? 

Cannot stop listening to Lana Del Ray. Favorite songs include: Summertime Sadness, This is What Makes Us Girls and National Anthem. Check her out!

photo source

Amazing pumpkin carving inspiration. I'm going to try this this weekend! There are other cool ideas where this photo came from!


Last but not least, smoothie inspiration. I want to try this pumpkin smoothie (or you could try using butternut squash or yam) with spices. I'm not going to put in the ice and will add more flaxseeds and some hemp seeds, I cannot wait, it sounds delicious!  



No comments:

Post a Comment