Sunday, May 13, 2012

Lately


Remember when I said my husband and I were looking for a new apartment? One with a washer/dryer, backyard for gardening, plenty of room and that didn't break the budget? Well, guess what? We did! The only catch is it ended up not being in California. Not even close. We ended up (quickly) moving back to Iowa and finding a nice two bedroom, one office and everything else place. And, wayyyy cheaper. I'm actually really enjoying the midwest right now. Summer is approaching, and unlike San Francisco, it actually feels like summer (though I have heard that SF is having warm weather right now).  

We aren't sure how long we will be here. There have been talks of South East Asia for the winter, but at the moment I'm concentrating on being present and enjoying where I am. 

Random things:



I love the Iowa sky especially when it's bright blue and full of puffy white clouds.



Flowers are bursting up everywhere!


No comments:

Post a Comment