Thursday, May 31, 2012

Angels




I started subscribing to a tri-weekly email list called "Notes From the Universe". So far it's been fun getting random notes in my inbox when first check my email in the morning. It's a great time to reflect on what the note is saying. The sender is from TUT (Totally Unique Thoughts) by founder Mike Dooley. One note I found interesting was this:


"One of the most stringent conditions all angels must meet, other than double-advanced harp playing and skydiving abilities (not necessarily at the same time), is that they must not allow themselves to feel hurt or rejected by the choices made by others, no matter how much they've done for them nor how great their love."


I grew up believing in guardian angels, I find it comforting when I'm in an uncomfortable situation (on a plane, alone at night, etc) to think of many Beings hovering near me and watching over me. I wish I could see them, I think it would be a beautiful sight. It seems we have a lot to learn from angels if they are so strong in themselves that negative actions of others don't even put a dent in them.

~You can read more about TUT and sign up for notes here at www.tut.com

No comments:

Post a Comment