Wednesday, February 22, 2012

SF Ballet



Over the weekend I went to the SF Ballet. My brother got season tickets and we were able to sit in the third row! Unfortuantly the seats are all the way to the left so a few times we were not able to see the dancers, but, being that close was incredible! We could see the dancers facial expressions, their muscles moving, and the costume details. Normally I'm a few stories up and I'm only able to see their little bodies moving around. In a ways those seats are also amazing because you see the bigger picture. You get to see what the choreographer had created in terms of where everyone is on the stage and their formations. Either way it's really incredible seeing people in their element, doing what they do best. It inspires me to move my body to music and to also find a passion and work hard perfecting my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment