Friday, January 13, 2012

Wedding Planning

It's been very interesting planning a wedding. I've never planned a big party before and it's quite overwhelming, especially after looking at all the wedding blogs and seeing what people create! I'm trying not to get too scared and just have fun with it. I have to remember the most important part is being around people we love and having fun!! I feel so blessed that 35 people are flying all the way to Kauai to be with us on our special day. My "theme" is "down to earth, beachy, and DIY". I went to Paper Source today (can I please just live there?) and picked up some supplies for place cards. I bought pretty stamps, paper and pens. I will have a post showing what we make. There will be flowers, candles, origami cranes and favors on the tables. If we can find Izze's I want a soda "bar" with striped straws. Our cake is going to be out of this world (it won't look like the one I posted, but I thought it was beautiful!). And there will be many beach photos which I will share!



No comments:

Post a Comment