Tuesday, November 8, 2011

2011



2011 has not been my favorite year, in fact it's been pretty miserable. But here is the catch, I honestly should have nothing to complain about. I am blessed in so many ways and the funny thing about it is I'm aware of everything I should be grateful for. And yet, I cannot seem to brush off this feeling of unrest and dissatisfaction. I'm also finding it hard to motivate myself. I have things I want to do and then I just sit on the couch and watch tv. 

But here is the deal, it could be easy for me to just say, well the year is almost over I'll just suffer to the end, and then 2012 will (magically) be great. Instead, I'm not going to do that, I'm going to pull myself up, hold my head high and turn this year around and then be ready to start 2012 on a fresh note.

One thing I've wanted to do for awhile now is blog more and not care who was reading my blog (or even if anyone is reading my blog). I need to blog for myself. 

So from now on I'm going to blog at least 5 days a week and post things I'm grateful for, goals and inspiration.

Ready, set, go!


No comments:

Post a Comment