Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Moving Time


The boyfriend/fiance and I have out grown our tiny apartment and are starting to look for new places. We are currently both working from home and yet we barely even have a living room! We need to get a 2/3 bedroom place where we can have our own work spaces and not see each 24/7. As much as I love him I can't see him all the time, separation really does make the heart grow fonder.  :P

Of course looking for a new home makes me excited about re-decorating. I'm ready to have a new look. If I was going to stay in our current place I would change things up, but since we plan to move asap I will instead look for inspiration until we move. I would love to get a place with color on the walls, the problem is last time I painted my entire apartment it was a major hassle to paint it back to white when I left. This time I plan to paint a few rooms and leave a few blank.

If you haven't seen Emily's house check it out here! I would live here in a heartbeat. Can I please have her office?


Simple flower vases found here. Feather mobile found here. Cabinets found on Martha Stewart.

No comments:

Post a Comment