Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Little Things




Photo from weheartit.com 

If someone woke me up at 5am and offered me a free trip to Mexico (or Thailand or Paris, etc) but I had to leave right then I would probably refuse just so I could get some extra sleep. Of course as soon as I would wake up again I would regret it. But, in that moment, in the early morning the warm comfy bed is all that I could imagine. 


I love the freedom of cruising down the snow filled mountain on my snowboard. It is hard to find that feeling other places. 

I probably eat more vegetables in one day than most Americans do in a week.

The idea of living on the seaside, in a cottage with a garden and an artists studio sounds like heaven. 

I have no idea what to do with my life, but I trust that amazing things will happen. 

I really want to be a good runner, but I'm not sure I have the patience and willpower to really commit to training. I also feel like it's harder for me to run than most people.

I want to become a poker star. 

1 comment:

  1. Sleep on a plane! Seriously! Ha that's awesome that you eat more vegetables in a day than most Americans....

    TEACH ME HOW!

    P.S. I just want to Learn how to play poker!

    http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete