Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Fake It

I went to LA for the weekend, well specifically Marina Del Ray, Santa Monica, Malibu and LA. Needless to say, I did a lot of driving (wow, the traffic in LA is crazy) and spent a lot of the time in the sun, on the beach and in restaurants. It was a wonderful getaway. Though, next time I might fly there...let me just say, the middle of CA, not exciting.

So, that is why I didn't continue the photo of the day posts, but I'm back! Here is my photo #4 titled "Fake It" because sometimes you just have to fake it. It's hard to constantly have fresh flowers because they die quickly, so when I saw these fake flowers I had to buy them. I also thought that they looked real(ish). It's fun to see them everyday on my table, it will always be summer in my house! I also love my polka dotted vase.

1 comment:

  1. haha yeah sometimes fake flowers are the way to go. they're still pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete